Wearing circular glasses not required but definitely a plus
Lucky us (you included), we’re hiring!
You're right for the role if
- You’re a great designer. You’ve got the technical understanding, empathetic nature and creative flair necessary to create digital products that resonate with people.
- You’re rigorous. You consider all touchpoints, taking pleasure in designing even the most micro-interactions. You hand over your designs to dev teams with simple and deeply-considered briefs.
- You understand that great digital products meet at the intersection of hitting business objectives, solving user problems and delightful experiences. You don’t design things that are just beautiful, just functional or just valuable. You ensure that everything you design balances these key ingredients.
- You’re curious by nature. You like to stay in touch with the latest trends and technologies circling in the UI/UX world. You want to bring to the table things you’ve seen and implement them into our designs.
- You’ve got style & aesthetic. You wear circle glasses and make things that are beautiful.
- You’ve got a can-do, get-shit-done attitude. When push comes to shove you take no prisoners and pump out the work that needs to be done.
You're going to fit right in if
- You’re a positive and easy-going person. New challenges excite you, you’re a pleasure to work with.
- You’re passionate about your work but understand that life is bigger than the day-to-day grind. You’re enthusiastic about sharing your work-life & life-life with like-minded colleagues.
What to expect
- A fun & empowering work environment with a dynamic team and forward-thinking culture.
- Projects big & small, new & existing - information serving websites for small to medium enterprises, brand new innovations and ventures with budding entrepreneurs and medium to large enterprises, management and evolution of projects with existing clients.
- An opportunity to express your creativity, share your knowledge, learn from others and grow with a team.
- UX Design (Storyboarding, user testing)
- UI Design (Sketch & InVision)
- Basic understanding and some skill in:
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Nice to haves
learn more about our work here learn more about our team/culture here learn more about our approach here
- A formal education in UI/UX design
- A beautiful and intuitive online portfolio that demonstrates your UI/UX chops
- A basic understanding of front/back-end development technologies